Need ideas for a new 10 gallon Betta tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pawtrekker

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay, so I just got a new 10 gallon tank! :dance: I will be using it for one of my Bettas and possibly some tank mates like African Dwarf Frogs or something. But I could use some inspiration. The tank will be going in out living room so I'd like it to look nice. If you could post pictures of your 10 gallon setup, I'd love to see them! Maybe it will spark some creative ideas. :)

Thanks! (y)
:fish2::fish2:

Here ya go
Side view
52693-albums9857-picture40252.jpg

Front view

52693-albums9857-picture40251.jpg

That is really cool. I love the random police car. ;D Seriously though, that driftwood looks really neat in there. I may get some driftwood for mine.

Anyone else? Come on guys, you know you're just itching to show off your tanks. ;)

These are some cool ideas guys, keep them coming! :) I was actually just given ANOTHER 10 gallon tank by a friend that she wasn't using. I'm not 100% sure if it leaks or not (hopefully not) but now I have to find room for it! Hopefully it will work out and my other Betta can have a upgrade too!

Andrew McFadden said:
Sure is ;) not my style but its my sons tank

Haha I know what u mean, my 3 year old has a train ,sponge bob and Diego in his. Oh and the
Blue gravel he was set on not my style either but fun for them :) whatever keeps em happy

_skyla_ said:
Haha I know what u mean, my 3 year old has a train ,sponge bob and Diego in his. Oh and the
Blue gravel he was set on not my style either but fun for them :) whatever keeps em happy

If it wasn't for the car it wouldn't be so bad. Now its starting to grow on me lol.

_skyla_ said:
Oh and lovely tanks guys :)

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom