New 29 gallon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oohitsae

Aquarium Advice Addict
I found, what I consider to be a great deal on Craigslist last night, a 29 gallon tank with everything included; stand, heater, filter, lid & light, some rocks, nets, etc, for $40. I jumped on it and picked it up this morning.

I'm not sure about what I'd like to do with it yet, for now I'm throwing one of my cycled filters on it, and putting in a few juvenile swords that are overcrowding another of my tanks in it to keep it cycled.

I know I'll probably make it a planted tank, soil with sand cap, once I find a 30" t5HO for a decent price..but with stocking I'm clueless.

Considering a livebearer tank with a couple of my BN Juvies..

Thoughts?

Mmmm livebearer huh?, there are lots out there here are some fish for you
Black mollies
Silver mollies
Balloon belly mollies
Sword-tails
Guppies
Live endlers
Platys
There are lots of options out there

If I do livebearer, I'll do sailfin swordtails, guppies, and wrestling halfbeaks (if I can ever find them)

But, I also have so many tanks full of the same old thing, that I kind of want to do something completely different.

I would love to have some oddballs, but I am unaware of anything that'd fit in something so small.

Here are a couple pictures of it, temporarily set up like this, till I figure out what I want.
Eventually I'll throw either a 20L, another 29, or some other tank in the bottom of the stand

Attachments

• image-526594049.jpg
    image-526594049.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 59
  • image-2929873948.jpg
    image-2929873948.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 58
Try a badis badis, look it up online it is a chameleon fish that will change colors like a chameleon does
Hatchetfish look pretty odd ball too

Back
Top Bottom