New 75g tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YQUEFUE

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Any one knows if by using my 206 canister from the old 40 gal tank will do any good on my new 75 gal tank witch i have a 406 canister also fluval same hose size connection on a faster cycle,im to new at this so a need the most help i can since all my reading on the new tank are fine is over 4 days runing very cluody water and i have some nice discus i don want to losse i pressiate you help thank you

I had a 30 gallon bio filter used it to cycle my 90 gallon worked in 3 days.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

i will post results

thank you for you advise i will switch my filetrs and post results hope it works fast i can't wait to see my discus in the new thank with new lightning by the way satellite fresh water led plus current usa any more tips are welcome,im very new to this and dont want to learn the hard way

Oh I learned the hard way lol. But I have 4 goldfish from the beggining of it all from 45 goldfish throighout my cycle.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

fishless cycle

ok this are my reading after i left my seed canister only for 3 days due to the i was scare to star a mini cycle on my older fish tank tha has my discus in it so them i add ammonia and is being 10 day i have ammonia 4 ppm and nitrite at 5ppm it looks like is getting lighter but very slowly hard to tell the diference any advice how long more i have to go or jus wait for nitrates to appear ? your help is graetly appreciated thanks

Back
Top Bottom