new aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilmoe46

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i am fairly new to the hobby, i have a 40 gallon freshwater community tank. i have 2 platy's, 3 golden barbs, 1 ghost shrimp, 1 fancy guppy, 1 chinese algae eater, 1 pleco. I am thinking of adding some panda cory's, zebra danios, rosy barbs, glowlight tetras, green fire tetras, rasbora brigittaes, and long fin zebra danios. I was wondering if these fish would be good additions to my tank, and if there are any other fish that would go good with the others.

i am fairly new to the hobby, i have a 40 gallon freshwater community tank. i have 2 platy's, 3 golden barbs, 1 ghost shrimp, 1 fancy guppy, 1 chinese algae eater, 1 pleco. I am thinking of adding some panda cory's, zebra danios, rosy barbs, glowlight tetras, green fire tetras, rasbora brigittaes, and long fin zebra danios. I was wondering if these fish would be good additions to my tank, and if there are any other fish that would go good with the others.

That's a lot of fish for 40 gallons. Most of those are schooling fish. Did you to put them all in there or are you asking which of those would work best in your tank? And also if u have a regular pleco be careful because those can over a foot long!

i am also looking for a decent light and heater for the tank that is not to over priced any suggestions are much appreciated. Tank dimensions are [FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]48 1/4 x 12 3/4 x 16 7/8.[/FONT]

That's a lot of fish for 40 gallons. Most of those are schooling fish. Did you to put them all in there or are you asking which of those would work best in your tank? And also if u have a regular pleco be careful because those can over a foot long!

I am asking which would be a good combo and that would look best, also I know about the size of the pleco, I just really like the way they look in a tank.

Back
Top Bottom