Ok so after performing a 90% water change, my nitrates are now ar readable level of 80 ppm
but my nitrites are still unreadable. I even borrowed my neighbors nitrite test just to see and the results are the same. It's a magenta color that is definitely higher than 5 ppm
but not as dark as it was yesterday.
What should I do at this point? Wait it out? Should I stop dosing ammonia for now until the nitrites drop?