New tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Medicinal Loach

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 20g tank and I was considering setting it up. My idea was a dozen or so tetras, some shrimp and a small pleco or two. I was also thinking about putting some of my yoyo loaches in. Any input? Any other fish species recommendations?

I wouldn't recommend YoYos for a 20-long; they can get six inches in size. The other stocking sounds fine, but I would limit it to one pleco from one of the smaller species, such as a bristlenose. Plecos are poop machines.

My 20-long has 11 neons, some platys, amano shrimp, and an otocinclus, and they do just fine.

I wouldn't recommend YoYos for a 20-long; they can get six inches in size. The other stocking sounds fine, but I would limit it to one pleco from one of the smaller species, such as a bristlenose. Plecos are poop machines.

My 20-long has 11 neons, some platys, amano shrimp, and an otocinclus, and they do just fine.
Yeah I figured, lol. I was also considering angel fish, mollies and guppies. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom