New tank update!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corbo

Aquarium Advice Freak
My tank with the new plants I just got and my moss ball!

Just got a javafern, water sprite, and brazillian pennywort today.. Oh and also an aponogeton bulb? Pretty excited to see if these will eventually dense up and make my tank a bit greener

Any comments on the look? Any suggestions?

I'd like my first fish to be a bristlenose (30g aquarium by the way)

Thanks everybody!
Corbin

Attachments

• image-4102346968.jpg
    image-4102346968.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image-2350951935.jpg
    image-2350951935.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 56
I like it but make sure the bristle is small if you get it. Also get a background!! ;) it will look great with it on

from, Adam

Thanks man! I should get a background... New project haha. It'll be better than seeing my co2 bottle in the back!

And yeah, bristles are rated for minimum 30 gal... So that does kinda worry me if mine turns into a giant. Haha

Haha yep. Just get some black construction paper and tape away. I really don't feel Like buying a background and it looks good IMO

from, Adam

That actually would work pretty well. Better than nothing anyways. Haha. I might check into a background around town

Ah heck, just paint the background (unless you change your mind often)! It cost me like, $2 to do mine, and turned out awesome!

I like the plants. Having real ones in your take livens it up! I just recently put some live ones in my tanks. Love them!

Looks good! Keep it up!

I don't like painting the background bcuz you can't take it off to see if your equipment is working. It does
Look nice though

from, Adam

Back
Top Bottom