New to Freshwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mxd

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just wanted to say hello to eveyone, I'm new in the freshwater scene. To give you a run down I am more diverse in saltwater than fresh. I am curently running a 125 gallon reef tank and a 38 gallon salt tank (not sure what yet). I currently work as a departmental manger in a store over seeing the fish department, we deal in fresh and salt, so I need to learn about freshwater tanks also. I hope to learn from all of you and give some back to you. Thanks for letting me ramble....Later.

Opps I totally for got I allread signed up under this name...lol. Anyway the story still holds true but I'll be posting under this name, Thanks...Oo Ha Ha

Hey there, Shark Bait (ooh ha ha). Welcome to the site!

I see "New York" in your profile. If you're in the city or near it, think about joining the Greater City Aquarium Society. A bunch of us go. It's almost exclusively FW, so it'd be a great intro to FW fish for you. We have auctions and guest speakers, and meet on the first Wed. of each month in the Queens Botanical Gardens. PM me if you're interested.

Where in New York.... I live in Putnam County, upstate, about 15 min. from Danbury Conn. It would take me about an hour and a half to get to the city.

Wow, that would be some trip! The Queens Botanical Garden is located off Main St. in Flushing. If you ever consider making the trip, you can PM Madasafish or myself for directions.

Back
Top Bottom