Newbie here ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deezel

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Good morning. I am new here..I have had fish on and off throughout my life but I don't know a massive amount about aquariums..I'm looking for advice really. X

Attachments

• IMG_20211010_080740_8.jpg
    IMG_20211010_080740_8.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 29
Hi Deezel

Welcome to the community. Im looking forward to seeing and hearing what you get up to.

Is that a Tardis i see? Should be plenty of room in there for tank upgrades.

Hi, yes it is. Couldn't resist it. I have ordered a hobbit house and really wanted a Black Pearl ship too, then saw the castle yesterday. Going to need a bigger tank already. �� At the moment I have just got one snail in there as I'm worried about putting the fish in too soon. I have asked advice on this in one of the forums.

I want to see a Stargate in there soon as well. For some reason they crop up in aquariums fairly often.

Just make sure they are aquarium safe. You dont want paints and things disolving in the water.

Lol, I'll keep a look out. ? I will do..I'm quite protective of my Mollies. Did have lots but they died..I now have two females and 9 babies..hoping they can go in the main tank soon without being eaten. X

One thing to be aware of with mollies is they store sperm and can still be producing fry upto a year after they have mated. So expect more molly babies in the future even if you no longer have a male.

And those fry will also produce more fry. They arent picky about who they mate with.

Hee hee, I realised that after Black Mollie had her babies, Dad sadly died, then spotty Mollie had babies. I was a bit confused to how she had managed it. Although I don't have many fish, I'm remembering the 9 will hopefully not get eaten, and grow. I also have a snail tank..I've learnt there's no stopping them from breeding a million baby snails a time. ��

?

Put my two adult Mollies in the new tank yesterday..this morning there's babies in the castle and the TARDIS. Black Molly seems to have exploded overnight. That messes up the plan of putting the Loaches in today. ? How funny. X

Attachments

• IMG_20211012_065840_7.jpg
    IMG_20211012_065840_7.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom