Over stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newbie_dave

Aquarium Advice Freak
In my 20 long I have ten leopard danios I'm thinking about adding some cardinal tetras and 6 Cory's? What do you think? Thanks

I would go ahead and add the Cory's but I wouldn't add any cardinal tetras.

+1 with Josh. I would not trust aqua advisor site very much. It's too pre-programmed plug-n-chug and can be very misleading. Just my thoughts.

+1 with Josh. I would not trust aqua advisor site very much. It's too pre-programmed plug-n-chug and can be very misleading. Just my thoughts.

I actually like aqadvisor. It identifies any incompatabilities with fish which is great and gives a good rule of thumb to follow which is especially important for people that are newer in the hobby.

I will +1 the use of aqadvisor.

I actually like aqadvisor. It identifies any incompatabilities with fish which is great and gives a good rule of thumb to follow which is especially important for people that are newer in the hobby.

I will +1 the use of aqadvisor.

+1 from me too. Aqadvisor hasn't led me wrong yet. Its very helpful

I unfortunately don't trust aqadvisor. It works, but not very well IMO. There are TONS of incorrect values on it.

Well I'd say if you have no idea what you are doing Aqadvisor is a huge step up! Maybe not the best, but it's going to be a huge improvement especially if you think things such as "I'm going to put these cute little oscars in my 55 gallon with a few fancy goldfish!" I certainly think Aqadvisor is leaps and bounds above my general knowledge of a lot of fish. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom