Pics of the new tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

raverain

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Alright, it has been a while since I have been on asking for aquascaping advice for my new 75 setup. Well it is up and beautiful (so I think) and stocked and healthy, so I thought I'd post a couple of pics. It currently houses 15 neon tetras, 4 serpae tetras, 4 lemon tetras, 3 african dwarf frogs, 5 snails, 3 black neons, 3 corys, 2 yellow german rams and a farlowella, as well as some ghost shrimp. I plan on adding a couple more corys, a few ottos and 2 blue german rams to finish the tank. Unfortunately I haven't figure out how to add multiple attachments, so I am only going to post 3 messages, each with a different pic. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• fish__95__309.jpg
    fish__95__309.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 21
Cool looking frog! :)

To add multiple pics; in the Add an Attachment section click browse. This will open a dialog box. Find the pic you want to post, click open. After the dialog box goes away click the Add Attachment button. This will clear the FileName text box. Repeat the process for addition pics.

Cute frog. Any pics of your farlowella? I have one and I just love him.

Well, all the pics I've been taking with my new camera are really high quality and huge because I am going to make a collage out of a lot of them, so I am going to have to take my time and edit the size on them when I am done. Sorry for all the hooplah! I also love my farlowella (Farlo, as he is called) and he was recently moved over from my 40 gallon, as he has gotten to be about seven inches long. He serves as somewhat of a show fish in my 75 gal....

Again, sorry for not having anymore pics ready. I'll eventually get around to it, I swear...

Yeah, I have an 8 MP camera so all my pics are huge as well. If you get an account at photobucket.com it will automatically resize your pics when you upload them, and then you can link your pics to this site with the IMG tags, if that makes sense. I don't know enough about computers to explain too well. :roll:

My farlowella is also about 7 inches long. His name is Stretch. 8)
img_610616_0_fece20c9f411d882a357da27957c40e7.jpg

Awesome pic! Yours seems to be a little bit darker in color than mine. I'll try to get a photo up to you soon, as I have one goregous pic with the farlowella, a german ram and an african dwarf all in frame.

Back
Top Bottom