Pictures of fish (new ones too)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new2betas

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are current pictures of my Betta Bert in his new 10g tank and my three new peppered corys in their 2.5g QT tank. The last picture is of my daughter's new betta, Zeus. He is also in a 2.5g with some used substrate from our other tanks in the house and live hornwort plant from lfs.
Let me know what ya'll think....:p -- We're happy!

Last edited:
Thanks middle, thanks Anne!
Got up this morning and everyone is fine. I think my betta is still in utter amazement at being in such a big tank. He is having so much fun "exploring". I wasn't expecting him to like being near the bottom so much. He loves swimming underneath the wood I have. I hope it doesn't affect how he reacts to the corys once I introduce them to the tank! And, I just love these little corys. They are the cutest little buggers and so lively!

Very nice, my little guys are all over the place too. They love to get into hollows in the gravel. That is why I tell people you can't really appreciate a betta until you have had one with some room to swim and play.

Help

Hey can you help me. How do I get the url for my pics? The pics are from my camera into my pic folder but this thing doesn't have like a browse thing just a url thing. Can you help me out?

I normally just upload pics to a picture hosting website, like photobucket.com or similar. Then you can post them on the internet easily.

But while making this post I looked for you, you just click on the "manage attachments" lower in the page when posting, then it pops up a new window that has the "browse" where you can find them on your computer

The "Quick Reply" box does not appear to handle attachments from your computer. To get an URL, I used the "gallery" feature of my own profile. Created a gallery, uploaded the pic, and used the URL for the reply within the "Quick Reply" box after the thread.

If you "Post Reply" or "Go Advanced" instead, then you get an icon of a paperclip above the text box. This paperclip will allow you to browse to a file on your local PC.

Back
Top Bottom