Platy Naming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mitchafishaboo

Aquarium Advice Activist
hi guys,
I have 1 surviving platy from my females last batch of fry, I have a feeling he/she will be the only one left soon, as when my female was pregnant, my male died, I have made sure my water is safe, and it is, but he was very old, I got him from my sister, I think he was about 2 and a half, which I think is old, and she is about two, because I got her a year and a half ago. She is called Minnie (micky mouse platy) and he was called Micky (also Micky Mouse Platy) I used to have two of their other offspring, from when they had their first batch. Although they looked completely different to both of them, I have a feeling Minnie had mated before I bought her. I gave them to my cousin, because he just started his tropical tank up, and they had (freakishly) mated and she was pregnant a few days after I put her in his tank. Anyway, sorry for getting off track, I just wanted to know what to call him/her (I think its a he according to the anal fin) and I will be getting a female swordtail to try to breed hybrids. I also would like name suggestions for her

Back
Top Bottom