quick answer please! sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just know it was the super natural line in sunset gold. Is there something more specific than that?

Well I was afraid it would look darker in the tank and also I'm planning on having loaches or snails so I'd like something smooth

It's fine... that's my biggest issue with the carib sea sand. Blows around like nothing. I absolutely hated tahitian moon sand for that reason.

Well I was afraid it would look darker in the tank and also I'm planning on having loaches or snails so I'd like something smooth

I have Cory habrosus on mine and they love it. Dig their little faces right in it. My snails do well on it too. I think Loaches would like it just fine. You can use PFS if you want Whitish...but the CaribSea stuff is really pretty :)

I think its just the color they had. The back of the bag listed their other colors and they had one called torpedo beach and I think I'd like it better. I don't want white, just lighter than that brownish color lol if that makes any sense

Back
Top Bottom