Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-21-2014, 12:07 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Setting up a new FW 75 / anyone know about Denison Barbs?

Hi I am in the middle of a fishless cycle my new 75 gal tank finally and need some help making a final decision on what fish I will add. I have read and thought about this for months and find myself going in a different direction so any help is really appreciated.

I really am curious if Denison Barbs would work with the current plan I have.

I will have a lightly planted, eco complete substrate, fluval 406 filter, community tank.

I currently have 2 ADF's (frogs may stay in my 20 gal) 1 male honey gourami (definitely going in the 75 gal) and 5 neon tetra's (will probably give away the neon tetra's)

This is what I am thinking of adding but I am not sure if I am doing too many schooling fish, I want to make sure I have all levels of the tank covered and am not sure on some of the quantities. Please let me know what you would do if you were me with these fish listed. Thank you so much
these are the fish I want to add

Boesmani Rainbow fish - 6
harlequin rasbora's - 10
cory cats - 6
rummynose tetra
dwarf neon rainbowfish -
silver hatchetfish -
Denison barb - how big do these get? I read 4".

Tags
barb, barbs, denison, denison barb, setting up

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com