Shark or dwarf gorami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angelfish56

Aquarium Advice FINatic
The dwarf gorami red tail or rainbow shark. So which one would work best with two angels 2 German blue rams and neons also the tank is a 40

Both sharks would be better suited for larger tanks. Sorry about that.
A dg could work, but just be watchful of territorial issues since you already have 2 angels and 2 rams. I personally wouldn't add a dg into that mix, but if you want to try it, it could work. Depends on the temperament of the individual fish IMO.

Both sharks would be better suited for larger tanks. Sorry about that.
A dg could work, but just be watchful of territorial issues since you already have 2 angels and 2 rams. I personally wouldn't add a dg into that mix, but if you want to try it, it could work. Depends on the temperament of the individual fish IMO.

i second this

I have a Dwarf Gourami in a 40 breeder right now with 6 Bloodfin Tetras and 3 Otos and he does not bother anyone. Nips at one of my plants every so often but very peaceful. Dwarf Gouramis are one of the most beautiful freshwater fish in my opinion.

I just wish Dwarf Gourami's were a little healthier breed. I've had several die (plus one eaten by cray) on me and always seem to see (at least one or two) them dying at LFS's in their tanks.

This all goes back to making sure your lfs is really particular about their tanks. Mine never has dead fish in the tanks. They quarantine all freshwater fish for ten days and all saltwater for two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom