Single fish suggestion for a 5 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I have a PetSmart and a PetCo. I also have this local pet shop called World Of Pets that sell fish and other common and exotic pets. I don't buy there because they alway keeps the tanks very dirty.

Awesome!!! My nearest petco and petsmart is 45 mins away.... We don't even have a LFS. I'm hoping we will be getting a petco soon. Our town is starting to build up. We're getting about 5 new stores within the next 3 months!

Awesome!!! My nearest petco and petsmart is 45 mins away.... We don't even have a LFS. I'm hoping we will be getting a petco soon. Our town is starting to build up. We're getting about 5 new stores within the next 3 months!

That's great! I prefer Pet Smart over PetCo for my fishy needs. They have bigger and better selection.

So I looked into the Dwarf Puffer. I read that rocks/gravel will damage its skin, I already have gravel in the tank. Anyway, I don't know I have the proper setup for one. I will prob look into something else.

A 5 lb bag of sand is cheap. And if you get pool filter sand, its 5 dollars for 50 lbs. The selection of fish is incredibly low for a 5 gallon. If you dont want the betta, and dont do the puffer, idk what else there is to tell you.

A 5 lb bag of sand is cheap. And if you get pool filter sand, its 5 dollars for 50 lbs. The selection of fish is incredibly low for a 5 gallon. If you dont want the betta, and dont do the puffer, idk what else there is to tell you.

I'll think about the puffer. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom