Starting fishless cycle for 20 gl - Having problems with 75 gl and 55 gl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude is simple as this, those bacteria bottles come with bateria inside to help start the process,simple as that ,if you star with nothing it going to take a million years, Think, i have been taking care of fish for 14 years and i breed discus,i dare you to breed discus

Discus4Life said:
Dude is simple as this, those bacteria bottles come with bateria inside to help start the process,simple as that ,if you star with nothing it going to take a million years, Think, i have been taking care of fish for 14 years and i breed discus,i dare you to breed discus

First, I ask you to be polite...second, I would ask you do your research on these products before recommending them. Apparently there is some basic knowledge you're lacking not only on the products...but on cycling in general.

It usually takes 4-8 weeks to cycle without using a bacteria booster. The thing is, with research, it's easy to find out that not all bacteria boosting products are equal. A few have the actual nitrifying bacteria found in home aquaria, but most do not. They have bacteria, sure, but not all bacteria is the kind that cycles the tank.

All i know that our biggest diffence is that you like barcelona and i like real madrid lol,best of lucks august 13 on the super cup.

Discus4Life said:
All i know that our biggest diffence is that you like barcelona and i like real madrid lol,best of lucks august 13 on the super cup.

Consider Barcelona as natural, homegrown, trained nitrifying bacteria ingrained with the ability to perform the job at the highest level...Madrid you can compare to bottled bacteria...it costs money, you try to buy results...but recently it doesn't work out, hahahaha! :)

congartulations for today ,you know that barca beat bayern muchen for the audi super cup today 2-0

There's a section of the site called The Lounge where we can talk football all night...let's keep it on topic for the thread. However, yeah, the B-Team basically qualifies as a top tier club in their own. Just like natural, efficient and gifted bacteria that consumes toxins without blinking an eye. Plus they don't run their own trophies over with a bus, hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom