Stocked and Loaded

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donttaptheglass

Aquarium Advice Freak
Finally got some of my own wildlife in the tank and everyone seems to be enjoying their new home . . . just wanted to share a few pics of our new family (side note: Have a new camera on order now and some much better pics are forthcoming, including some with the moon lights - YAY! - and a tripod so they aren't so shaky!)

The entire cast is 6 danios, 3 platys, 3 plecos, 3 angels, 2 german blue rams, 2 swordtails, 1 dwarf gourami and 1 betta

Keep your fingers crossed for me (as he breaks out the test kit yet again . . .)

Great! I like the decor theme as well. Now get those air bubbles out of your background, marine! Move it, move it, move it!

Would you believe I bought the squeegee to do just that last night as well and even after I . . . uh . . .redesigned the squeegee I STILL couldn't get it behind the tank??!!

Nice: Did I here you say real plants, second tank, co2, more fish, a new camera? man this hobby never ends $$$
Now your under the gun for better pictures. AL

donttaptheglass said:
Would you believe I bought the squeegee to do just that last night as well and even after I . . . uh . . .redesigned the squeegee I STILL couldn't get it behind the tank??!!

I would just use a credit card.

img_577370_0_144d41047a7767c048648d1ec57bd1b6.gif
img_577370_3_c1b95029fbb5cc93ba573cbaf578f4a1.gif

Can you drain your water level down very low, and get a couple of big strong guys to slide the entire stand and tank out a few inches? If it's a pretty solid wood stand, and you are on carpet, you might be able to slide it. Otherwise...I think you might be out of luck.

I'll probably look into that when a big whater change is necessary . . .I don't think I'm gonna stress the fish that much over bubbles in the background image. They're not complaining . . . well, the Angels get a little cranky . . .but otherwise . . . no

Back
Top Bottom