Stocking ideas for 115litre tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chris22

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone, at the moment I have a 10 gallon biube which to be honest was a mistake, i find it's restricting my options! So I'm upgrading to a 115l (25-30gallon) tank and jus wanted a few ideas on wat fish I can have, I really want a red tailed shark so if u could include this I'd be very grateful for any help, thank you.

Hi Chris22,
I'd do a AquariumAdvice search of the Red Tailed Shark and see what other people have in their tanks with their Red Tailed Shark's. Then choose whatever sounds/looks best for you.

Dennis

DiscusDennis said:
Hi Chris22,
I'd do a AquariumAdvice search of the Red Tailed Shark and see what other people have in their tanks with their Red Tailed Shark's. Then choose whatever sounds/looks best for you.

Dennis

Ok thanks.

I had my RTBS in a 125L fine. I also stocked with an angelfish at one point swordtails, guppies, hatchetfish and yoyo loaches. Towards the end i had juvenile discus but i knew i was upgrading i would not advise that.

a tank thats too small will stress them out and they will die a premature death.

Thanks, I'm not too sure about the rts anymore, I'm really not sure wat to get lol.

Back
Top Bottom