Stress zyme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hunters2492

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just bought aquarium pharmaceuticals stress zyme plus. Its a biological filtration booster. I read that they don't really work while trying to cycle a tank. But my tank is established already and the biological filter went a little wack. So I'm going to do a 75% water change and put some of this in there. Do you think it would make a difference?

No, probably not. If you're going through a mini-cycle first I'd figure out the reason why if you don't already know and the best thing to do to get through it is daily testing of the water and water changes as needed.

I have not heard many positive things about it actually working, but it will not hurt and might help.

I haven't tested yet. I have to wait till Monday to buy another test kit. But I figured I'd buy a little bottle of that for a few bucks today hoping maybe it would do some good.

I'm not completely sure. But I've had a few fish die in the past week.

I just bought aquarium pharmaceuticals stress zyme plus. Its a biological filtration booster. I read that they don't really work while trying to cycle a tank. But my tank is established already and the biological filter went a little wack. So I'm going to do a 75% water change and put some of this in there. Do you think it would make a difference?

When I first started my tank I tried using the Stress Zyme Plus with NO success. I was testing the water parameters constantly too and zilch nada. Then I started researching and found people have used Bio-Spira with great success. I couldn't find it anywhere until I found a bottle of Tetra Safe Start that contains Bio-Spira. I can attest that this worked for me in jump-starting my cycle. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom