Tank Done Cycling?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For stocking you might be better starting a new thread and asking there; I'm not a stocking expert by any means. :D In my limited opinion I'm not sure the barbs and rummys will work together in a 29 (I've gotten conflicting info when doing a search and the people who have kept them successfully have had much larger tanks), so you may need to choose one or the other until you upgrade. You could do some corys if you go with the barbs OR the rummys. Otos are bottom dwellers, as are snails and loaches and shrimp. What do you want them for? Just bottom dwelling fish or to clean up algae, etc? It depends on what you want and what your tank will support. I'd start a stocking thread and ask, you might get more replies that way from people who know more than I. :)

As for the fry.....I'm not sure really. Hopefully your friend can take them. Or call some local fish stores near you and see if they'll take them?

okay awesome! i would like some otos but the firemouth would def eat them when he got big enough...i just want something thatll eat extra fish food and that looks cool..i like the eclipse (sun) catfish..ill do more research and ask around thanks!

Back
Top Bottom