Tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi. Looking for tank mates for a Angel in a 29gl tank? Thanks David

Hey CJDAVE!

How old is your angelfish? I know they can get territorial. I had one in a 30gal tank with 2 blue gouramis, 2 white tetra. If your angelfish is older, you might want to be mindful of fish with longer fins, as they could get fin-nipped. If your angel is relatively young, he/she might be okay with neighbors with longer fins. I wouldn't put another angel in with a previously established angel though.

:) Hi from Raleigh, BTW!

I also keep an angel in a 29 and would be curious about how old/large your fish is. But here are some fish I heard good things about as far as compatibility with angelfish.

Loaches

Cory Catfish

Tetras

Gourami

Rams

Danios

These are only a few and each should be HEAVILY researched before purchase. I learned this the hard way lol.

Hope this helps!

Sorry I have 8 small rail guppies and 2 aglae eater in the tank now. The biggest guppies is about 1 inch and the aglae eater is about about 1.5 inch. I keep all the the baby guppies giveaway. Thank for the reply. How the weather up in Raleigh? It wonderful here.

It's beautiful here, too; blue skies, slight breeze, perfect temperature and no flying insects. :D

Back
Top Bottom