Testing kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeDaniels

Aquarium Advice Activist
Is there a testing kit apart from Api master kit as next month I am receiving that all for free including a large tank and just need something cheap and efficient for my small tank so does anyone have any ideas and what specific tests would be needed, thankyou.

It really is the best bang for the buck. They can be purchased from Amazon for $20. If you plan on setting up a tank it's a valuable tool.

HUKIT said:
It really is the best bang for the buck. They can be purchased from Amazon for $20. If you plan on setting up a tank it's a valuable tool.

Thanks for the info, today I went out and bought the API
Master kit which cost me £33 GBP :eek: but thanks to you I bought it and it is worth every single penny :)

I just picked mine up two days ago, and I'm already in love with it. Worth it, no doubt.

darby said:
I just picked mine up two days ago, and I'm already in love with it. Worth it, no doubt.

Yeah theres no doubt in my mind either, also after hours upon hours upon hours of research and investigation I have decided to do a fishless cycle and this kit will help no end :)

Back
Top Bottom