THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rsquared333

Aquarium Advice Freak
This is my first fish tank ever and it is a 10 gal tank:

Filter: Aquaclear 20

Heating: Tronic 50 watt

Lighting: Triton 18 watt

CO2: DIY

Decor: 1 piece of driftwood
2 honeycomb rocks

Plants: Rotala Indica
Moneywort
Wisteria

Fish: 8 Pygmy Corydoras
1 Guppy (accidentally caught with the shrimp)
4 guppy fry (the accidental guppy was pregnant)

Inverts: 3 Cherry Fire Shrimp
1 Vampire Srimp

This setup has been running for almost a month now and looks great, I even got some green algae growing on my driftwood (yes!!!). I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave me advice. This is a great site with lots of helpful, friendly, and informative people and I recomend this site to anyone I meet who has fish problems. Thanks again to everyone involved in this site.

I will probably be back when I venture into bigger tanks and eventually saltwater.

:D THANK YOU :D

:D On behalf of everyone at AA.........YOU'RE WELCOME.

Why wait until you get a bigger tank to come back? Stick around and become part of the conversations. Share your experiences with us and enjoy the forum :wink:

Yeah, I found there was a surprising amount to talk about when I thought about it! I've stuck around and posted almost every day for 1.5 yrs now. :wink:

A bit addictive, really.

I read the fourm topics everyday but I don't have the experience to give any useful insights yet. As I progress in the field I will probably have more to say.

Experiences, good and bad help others anyway, so don't hesitate to stay a part of the conversations. Believe me, some of the questions you'll ask while you're still gaining that experience may help others tremendously.

So, like Brian said... don't wait for the bigger tank. Post anyway. :D

Plus we like to have "water cooler" conversations anyone can get in on, adn if you ever need a "shoulder" to lean on, we are around!

Absolutely, stick around. I've found AA to be a community in every sense of the word.

Plus, you've already learned something from your experiences, and can answer the questions of those beyond your level. We get tons of questions about cycling, and planted tanks.

And, if you ever get around to it, I'd love to see pictures of the tank, and its inhabitants. Just by posting pictures you can give people ideas of what they'd like to see in their own homes.

Believe me, everyone on the site (heck, the world) is still learning, but we get a lot farther when we share our experiences with others.

I agree...stick around and chat....and some pics of that tank would be appreciated..it sounds very nice (plus, I just love vampire shrimp).

Thanks for the encouragement. I will stick around and try to help. I will also try to post some pics but I don't have a digital camera or scanner so I will borrow my friend's as soon as I can. This is really a great community, I am gald I found it.

I am a good example of why you should stick around. I have posted numerous threads in the "Unhealthy Fish - Rid-Ich" section and the advice I was given and now am ready to provide to others is immense.

Back
Top Bottom