Thanks to all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Overfilter

Aquarium Advice Freak
Reading this forum has changed the way I look at the hobby. Your individual experiences and actions have inspired me. I'm now motivated to look up from where I was and find ways to improve the well-being of my wet family members.

Again, thank you all.

Good stuff! Discovered this place a while back. Took me to the next level. While I've slowed down the obsession I still love my tanks and everything aquaria.

Reading this forum has changed the way I look at the hobby. Your individual experiences and actions have inspired me. I'm now motivated to look up from where I was and find ways to improve the well-being of my wet family members.

Again, thank you all.
I 2nd all you said! I've learned alot from the members here

Good stuff! Discovered this place a while back. Took me to the next level. While I've slowed down the obsession I still love my tanks and everything aquaria.

You're a better man than I am! "Slow down on an obsession?" For me, I don't think that's possible. ?

Hear, hear! I discovered this community in 2004 and can't believe it's been almost 17 years. The internet was still a baby then. I drift away for long periods of time but always find my way back, because the advice and the atmosphere are unmatched. I also can't count how many times I've scribbled down this web address for people I hear asking questions in fish stores and receiving less than stellar responses.

This is an exceptional internet community that has maintained its quality for a long, long time because of the people here. Joy to the fishes! (y):fish2:

Back
Top Bottom