The (almost) Complete Guide and FAQ to Fishless Cycling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eco never said carbon was useless. I was agreeing with him! Sorry Eric... I was confusemented

well my gf went and bought API pH down, waste of money im guessing if it doesn't contain what i need? Also is sodium biphosphate the same thing as just phosphate

Pigeonfood said:
well my gf went and bought API pH down, waste of money im guessing if it doesn't contain what i need? Also is sodium biphosphate the same thing as just phosphate

Edited to remove my foot from mouth. Sorry

Pigeonfood said:

Yes, sodium biphosphate is a form of phosphates. Did she get a receipt?

I'm not saying he is wrong at all, and i know he is helping me as much as he can which i appreciate alot, just wanna make sure i don't mess anything up is all.

Pigeonfood said:
I'm not saying he is wrong at all, and i know he is helping me as much as he can which i appreciate alot, just wanna make sure i don't mess anything up is all.

Sorry I took it the wrong way

Its fine deckape..tbh i have to give eco props for his patience with me, cos if i was been asked question after question i think id go insane,

Hey, no problem. We're here to help. The reason I wrote this article is to hopefully answer many questions people have so I don't have to type them out :) But if questions remain, feel free to ask.

Pigeonfood said:
Its fine deckape..tbh i have to give eco props for his patience with me, cos if i was been asked question after question i think id go insane,

I have been noticing how hard he has been trying to help everyone and got defensive

Deckape...my own personal bodyguard, haha! He does bring some Navy Kung-Fu to the table though, lol.

Great article! This is becoming the link in my signature. It covers EVERYTHING I usually have to patch up and answer that doesn't get mentioned in some of the other articles.

FYI.....my first fish i name is gonna be named Eco, pretty much dedicated to all the nagging and patience Eco23 has had endure with me whilst he answers my questions lol, dunno what fish will be the "chosen" one yet for this name lol

Pigeonfood said:
FYI.....my first fish i name is gonna be named Eco, pretty much dedicated to all the nagging and patience Eco23 has had endure with me whilst he answers my questions lol, dunno what fish will be the chosen one yet for this name lol

Thanks! If I ever get a bird, I'll name him Pigeonfood! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom