The Sixty Gallon Build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
skywhitney said:
Is he gilling hard? How's his color?

He is gilling a bit faster and his gills are opeing farther a little it looks like. Color is great.

skywhitney said:
you can try a PWC and see if that helps.

On it now. He is now just hovering above the sand, instead of resting on it. Which is good

Ooh! He came up now, he's kinda just hovering around in the middle level of the tank. At least I know he can swim

George9 said:
On it now. He is now just hovering above the sand, instead of resting on it. Which is good

Ooh! He came up now, he's kinda just hovering around in the middle level of the tank. At least I know he can swim

When in doubt, change it out!! Your water that is... :)

skywhitney said:
When in doubt, change it out!! Your water that is... :)

Haha that's like What you see at the beach "when in doubt, don't go out" :)

He's hovering at the bottom now. I'll have to see how it looks in the morning now

George9 said:

He's hovering at the bottom now. I'll have to see how it looks in the morning now

That sounds Iike a plan. Just check on him every now and then :)

George9 said:

Funny, at the beach my motto is the opposite...lol

Hope the ram pulls thru, i think he will though!!

Gboy66 said:
Funny, at the beach my motto is the opposite...lol

Hope the ram pulls thru, i think he will though!!

I hope so too. Im gonna try everything I can, and if he passes, I'm putting rams on my don't buy list (i physically have a dont buy list in my room lol) along with rummies. I'll just get another male apisto. But I don't wanna talk about other stocking possibilities because thats thinking he's gonna die, and he's not hopefully!

I just saw Enrique kinda rub up against the sand like he's scratching or something. He'd turn on his side, rub then jump away, then rub then jump. My gbr did this before, and a few days ago I saw a platy do this. What is wrong with my tank!!!!! Do fish do this periodically? Could it be something that irritated him for a short while?

Im worried.

I just watched one of my zebra danios flash against the heater for no reason. My temp is 82 and I just got through a battle with ich so I think he was just doing something he liked because he's fat and he's active and shows no signs if ailment. I wouldn't worry too much unless he looks lethargic or is losing color and not eating.

Chronos313 said:
I just watched one of my zebra danios flash against the heater for no reason. My temp is 82 and I just got through a battle with ich so I think he was just doing something he liked because he's fat and he's active and shows no signs if ailment. I wouldn't worry too much unless he looks lethargic or is losing color and not eating.

Yeah, I hope so. Everythings fine with everyone except the gbr. So hopefully that was just a one time thing and not signaling some kind of illness.

Sigh, I'm sorry to announcs that Sonny (the ram) didn't make it through the night :( I just found him under the driftwood. What a shame, I wish I could have done fmore for him. There must have been another issue that wasn't visible. Darn

George9 said:
Sigh, I'm sorry to announcs that Sonny (the ram) didn't make it through the night :( I just found him under the driftwood. What a shame, I wish I could have done fmore for him. There must have been another issue that wasn't visible. Darn

Im sorry man:(

George9 said:

Ahh crappy :-( I'm sorry

I'm getting new leaves on my swords like every couple days now :) except the Amazon sword. He's not growin much

George9 said:
I'm getting new leaves on my swords like every couple days now :) except the Amazon sword. He's not growin much

Nice! I love swords! Ive always wanted just one massive one, dead center.

Back
Top Bottom