Tropical

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sturt2006

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just registered to this site and just started a 800 litre tropical setup only filled it 2 days ago

Mainly plants just put some amazon swords across the back and some pieces of wood across the middle for now but a lot of colour has leached in I'm now running a bag of carbon in my sump I decided to keep my sump as I converted my marine tank because I work away a lot so hopin this will be a bit less time consuming

Okay. Yeah, I don't see how it could hurt :) just make things better.
So right now mainly just focussing on aquascape? Gonna put any rocks? Or structures if your not going for the super "natural" look haha?

I'd love to see pics :)

Just tryin to keep it natural lookin I have 2 large ocean rocks in there but only cus I made a background from polystyrene and cement and even no it was heavy it still floated lol

Haha okay. Sounds like it looks great :) any idea what your gonna stock it with?

Gunna get a large group of neons first think they will look good just got to wait for it to cycle first I hate Waitin to lol I have put jap Mattin and a pond filters in my sump for media but that wants to float to need something to weight it down but dnt no wat

Back
Top Bottom