Turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stardaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello every one ive got a turtle in a 2.5 foot tank only thing that is in there is my turtle witch is about 5 maybe 6 inces what fish can i put in there i have tryed gourami fish a baby pleco but no good my turtle is to fast for the fiah poor fish lost his life so what could i put with him as i have 4 year old brother that im trying to get in to the fish world but need it to work meny thanks russell

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You're going to need at least a 40 gallon tank, considering it's a red eared slider. You can't put anything in there with it until you get a bigger tank.

Nils

What do you mean by red eared slider im not to sure on the turtle i can send a photo of him and im more of a fish man than turtle but he was cool

Attachments

• 1427405584965.jpg
    1427405584965.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 1427405600709.jpg
    1427405600709.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 1427405615694.jpg
    1427405615694.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 77
I just done the water change as i moved his rocks about thats why its like that maye but yes water change has been done

I just done the water change as i moved his rocks about thats why its like that maye but yes water change has been done

Probably just The picture it looked like a lot of particulate waste floating around

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Could be water marks on the glass. That's what happened to my turtle tank (R.I.P) and my brothers turtle tank.

As for fish you try fast moving rainbowfish or giant danios but I wouldn't recommend it. Turtles produce a ton of waste which in turns would kill the fish.

As for fish you try fast moving rainbowfish or giant danios but I wouldn't recommend it. Turtles produce a ton of waste which in turns would kill the fish.

It's probably equal to an Oscar. Just keep up with water changes.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

The turtle is a red eared slider, so some research on him and get a bigger tank :)

Nila\s

Ok thanks guy worth a try

Back
Top Bottom