Uneven hardwood floors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, thanks for the welcome, no foam under the tank, the stand came with the tank. Tank is 123.2cm x 63.5 cm x 32.4 cm stand is 127cm x 71.1cm x 26.2. Also, the left side front to back is level, also is side to side, just the right side front to back.

If it was a small tank (under 2 foot long) I would say no worries. But a 4 ft tank that is 2ft high, it's a concern.

Can you put something under the base of the stand to level it a bit more?

Maybe get a couple of pieces of 1 inch thick plyboard and put them under each end of the stand to try and spread the weight out a bit more to help level it out.

From your description of how and where its unlevel, level on the left side and along the length, and falling on the right side, it sounds the tank would be twisted and not just sloping in one direction. Thats an accident waiting to happen.

Okay, how would I be able to tell if it's twisted? [If it is, do i contact the manufacturer? Or the store i got from?] IM Itrying to fine a level spot but I would like it a corner, at a diagonal. My boyfriend has cats and we don't want them going in the back and messing with cables, thats why is bush back to the wall.
I did recheck the level and the aquarium is good ever wear its just the aquarium stand on the right front to back.

Back
Top Bottom