What else can I add to my 10g?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goodeyesniper

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a cycled 10g tank and I'm wondering if and what else I could add to it. Here's my current stock:
- 1 Betta
- 4 Neon Tetras (I had 5 but one died the other day mysteriously)
- 1 Apple Snail
- 2 Ghost Shrimp

I'm looking for something colorful and fun. and I'm not opposed to putting in some more neons.
Thanks for the help!

You should fill out the Neon school, maybe add 4 more of those. With the Betta in there though your stocking choices are going to be limited due to compatibility and potential aggression. I don't have betta experience so hopefully someone else will chime in. :D What filtration do you have in the tank?

I have an Aqueon Quiet Flow 10 in there. It's not the best filter available but it came with the tank so I had to make do

I have an Aqueon Quiet Flow 10 in there. It's not the best filter available but it came with the tank so I had to make do

You could add another filter (don't replace the one you have or you'll get rid of all your beneficial bacteria), extra filtration doesn't hurt. I have two on my 20 gal: an AquaClear 20 HOB and an internal Fluval U2. I'd recommend either one.

Back
Top Bottom