What fish should i add next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BizzareKid

Aquarium Advice Regular
(I'm a beginner) but I added 1 neon blue dwarf gourami and 1 opaline gourami Saturday. What should I do/get next? Or did I start off wrong?

29 gal and like I said I'm a beginner and I don't think it has. I added some starter bacteria?

(I'm a beginner) but I added 1 neon blue dwarf gourami and 1 opaline gourami Saturday. What should I do/get next? Or did I start off wrong?

Opalines get big and may get nasty. The Dwarf G should be ok, but the Op Gourami may kill it.

Opalines get to 6" , that's a big fish for your tank.
Gouramis often fight other Gouramis. Not always, but in many cases. In really big tanks they may be fine.

You asked about Ghost Cats in another thread ? Not with an Opaline IMHO. With a DG should be ok.

Test water before adding more fish. Get some floating plants to give DG hiding places.

Good on adding the beneficial bacteria! I added safe start and it only took a week!
I answered your other thread, but with an opaline gourami, your cats, especially your DG would be in trouble

Back
Top Bottom