What is a good centerpeice fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bogben14

Aquarium Advice Regular
I currently have 8 tiger barbs, 6 Glofish, 3 Otocinclus vestitus, wht would a good centerpiece be for my 37 gallon tank?

A rainbow shark would go well in that tank, or a red tailed shark. You have a semi aggressive tank it appears, I loved my Rainbow shark, very pretty

I'd add an angelfish, 2 rams (male/female) , and 6 peppered cories.

NO! Tigers would rip an angel to shreads. There little devils, I even heard of them picking on cories, red tail and rainbow sharks both need larger tanks an since you have tigers, a center piece is hard to find

NO! Tigers would rip an angel to shreads. There little devils, I even heard of them picking on cories, red tail and rainbow sharks both need larger tanks an since you have tigers, a center piece is hard to find

Tiger barbs :eek:!!!! I should get my reading glasses.... +1 on the red tail sharks. Don't get the rams either. Cories should still be fine.

When I started my tank, before I killed them all off because I had no idea on the cycling part, I had 5 tiger barbs, 3 glo barbs and a rainbow shark. They all got along great. The rainbow shark was the only one to live through that mess to.

Back
Top Bottom