What should I do?? Pleco has a hole in its fin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missyanne280

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am not sure what I should do if anything at all. I noticed when I was setting my tank up after I brought it home that my pleco has a hole about the width of a pencil in his fin. what should I do?

IMO if you just bought it, returned him and ask for another one, looks like you just set up your tank, I don't think that you need to deal with medications if you just start this hobby.

IMO if you just bought it, returned him and ask for another one, looks like you just set up your tank, I don't think that you need to deal with medications if you just start this hobby.

I bought the tank from someone that was giving it away on Craigslist... so I cant bring it back..

I don't think you should return it. In good water, fins tend to heal up nicely in a decent amount of time. Don't start medicating.

Back
Top Bottom