What's wrong with my Colombians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

danspohn75.ds

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just got them today from my lfs. He ordered for me and bagged up right away when me and my son was looking at other fishIMG_1159.jpgIMG_1155.jpgIMG_1156.jpg

Is that one fish or 3 different? It may be cotton mouth, but not sure. Always inspect the tanks at LFS and choose your fish wisely. I've had to stop myself many times on certain fish due to illness or fish looking unhealthy in the tank. Alot of LFS unfortunately just want to make the sale.

Is that one fish or 3 different? It may be cotton mouth, but not sure. Always inspect the tanks at LFS and choose your fish wisely. I've had to stop myself many times on certain fish due to illness or fish looking unhealthy in the tank. Alot of LFS unfortunately just want to make the sale.

All different

Well you can treat them or take them back. That can spread to your other fish if it is a disease.

I'm treating with fish flex forte at moment. Hope it works, melafix won't be here until the 27th.

Back
Top Bottom