What's your favorite goldfish food? ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

autumn4

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have goldfish and 1 koi, the koi is about 4 inches long and I feed him regular pond pellets which is great, because the goldfish can eat them too, it just takes them longer because they're big (but they're the smallest size I can find). But I have a problem, the koi will eat all the pellets and the goldfish won't get any! By the time the goldfish have the pellets to a reasonable size to eat, the koi will come down and eat it. What to do? ! Are there any smaller sizes I can get on Amazon? What brand? I also feed them cucumbers for some fiber. And brine shrimp. So they're not starving but I would like everyone to eat equally.

Hi Autumn! I know I am reiterating information that has already been mentioned but rehoming the koi to a happy pond really is a must here. The tank is not suitable for him and your other goldfish are going suffer as a result. If you read the link I posted for you (Goldfish 101 guide) in your intro, there's a section devoted to diet and feeding for fancies. The issue is properly feeding the fancies right will be very difficult, if not impossible.

Back
Top Bottom