Where can I get Pitbull Pleco?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaj

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi :)

I just try to buy Pitbull Pleco - but I can't find them in any fish shop. I know since 2011 there is a law that do not allow to export them from Brasil but I've heard that since then a number of shops breed them by themself.
Could anybody give me e hint where or how can I get it. (I live in Edinburgh)

Thanks!

K.
Here in the USA, Pitbull Plecos are readily available. Might have to check your on-line fish distributor.

Reactions: kaj
Thanks!
My problem is I live in Edinburgh, UK :) This is pretty difficult to find Pitbull P. here :(

Have you tried Kesgrave tropicals on ebay? They usually have a great selection of fish. Or what about Maidenhead Aquatic? If they don't have something in they can usually order.
I had a bulldog pleco which i bought from Maidenhead they're good little guy's! ?

I've already checked in both Maidenhead Aquatic and Kesgrave and they don't have it... :( But I will ask guys in Maidenhead if they can order.
Thanks! :)

People in USA have luxury to order onlinr anything. You can try online like eBay or aquabid or ask your lfs to order for you

Thanks - I've already checked ebay - but you can't buy this one in UK. but I will ask in ifs if they can order - thanx :)

Back
Top Bottom