a little problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nickkk

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i have a gonipora i no they are hard to keep but we i frist had it i was fully open and it seem lik it was going to be happy were i put it(write by were the water comes out) but then my clarkkii wanted to go in it and started rubbing against and i guess its getting scared and not opening all the way and is kinda dieing if by dieing means hes losin his arms if i can find a picture ill try to put it up wen it was open completly and how its now

wat should i do?

There are many instances of clowns hosting different corals and then irritating them causing stress and disease. The only thing I can recommend is to get rid of one or the other. If you could update your "my info" section we could maybe make a better recommendation.

One of the LFSs that I go to had this amazing plate coral that was destroyed by a maroon clown....clowns will host strange things sometimes and when it is a delicate coral like the gonipora I would tend to agree with Mike...one or the other will have to go or something is going to have to be done to keep the clown away from it.

which do u guys perfer to let go of i might just give the gonipora tom y brother since he dosnt have a clownfish... would it bee happyer because its been in m tank for 3 month now

If you are going to let he gonipora go...I would take it back to the LFS and get some credit towards something else.

Back
Top Bottom