About to give up with SW.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partypalooza5

Aquarium Advice Addict
Against many peoples opinions, I decided to try the "reef safe" and "snake oil" treatments out there to try to get rid of Ick. WASTE OF MONEY! >_< I should have known better, but failures are just an unfortunate way to learn. (Yes, you all were right. :rolleyes:)

So, what exactly should I do with this case, I'm unsure of what to do as the fish aren't doing too good. I have a bi-color angel and a kole tang. Both of which are still eating, the tang is a pig! He has tons of spots on him most of the time, and the angel's spots come and go. Now the angel has bruses and cuts from hitting and scratching against the rock and the tang has lost a lot of color. What should I do? :(

All I have in the way of QT tanks is an empty 10g. Would this be good for both of them?

Any help would be great. :bawl:

Well... like your thread title mentions, giving up is always an option but it isn't going to help your fish.

So, what exactly should I do with this case, I'm unsure of what to do as the fish aren't doing too good.

Well... in your other thread, and other threads about ich, there's a bunch of good info. I'm not sure what else can be said. If you want to cure your fish, you have two, maybe three choices. They'll all work and some are easier than others. Pick one.

Back
Top Bottom