Any Thoughts!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hookman

Aquarium Advice Activist
I recently took my neon yellow goby out of my tank and put him in a 10 gal QT because he had white fuzzies all over him. He is in there with my fridmani pseudo, I caught him to to get rid of him, he beats up everyone in my tank. The white fuzzies have been gone for about a week or so. I treated the QT with coppersafe. None of my other fish look sick in my main tank. I am still having trouble with the temp though, should I wait till it get's cooler before putting goby back. I also want to attempt a powder blue tang again. They fed the one live brine shrimp at the LFS and he went crazy on them, mine never ate. Also, where can I find this nori stuff, I asked the grocery store and they seemed like they thought I was crazy. I will wait till the temp goes down before getting the Tang. I treated my main tank with the kent RxP stuff, in case anyone was thinking of using it. It didn't harm any inverts or anything else, but my shaving brush plant shedded a lot, unless they normally do that. Any opinions on what I should do about anything!!

Are you saying your main tank temp is much higher than the QT? The easiest thing to do would be to slowly raise the QT tank temp until it is equal to the main tank temp. Do it gradually as I would not put the Goby back in the main tank yet, you need at least one more week of no symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom