Bicolor Angel Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jake337

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just got a new bicolor angel today. He was all fine until now idk what's wrong. He's in a corner leaning towards the glass. I can see him breathing still. Once he kinda falls he gets back up and swims a little. Is he about to die?

Also, he has no trace of sickness. No ich or cloudy eyes.

I' m fairly new to this it, how were your water parameters compared to the one at the store? Salinity and oh wise?

StrawberryBlonde7 said:
I' m fairly new to this it, how were your water parameters compared to the one at the store? Salinity and oh wise?

That meant to be salinity and ph wise.. Lol autocorrect

He died. Turns out the lfs sold me a sick bicolor with a chipped tail. Took him back in and got a Foxface for $10.

Zactheninja said:
You got a bicolor for $10? ._.

Nope the Foxface. Was feeling skeptical about buying a bicolor from the same lfs.

I must have got lucky with my bicolor after I got him to feed he's never giving me a prob and lots of people seem to have problems with them

Oh really! What did you feed it and how long did it take it to start eating? I'm thinking about getting another one in a couple of months but I'm afraid I'll regret it.

At first I had to feed him fresh foods from the market soaked in fresh garlic juice salmon shrimp scallops oysters no frozen he'd only eat fresh and seaweed then slowly he followed the other fish and ate frozen food and pelots I get a plant out of the gulf the thing absolutly loves don't know what its called.but ill post a pic

Back
Top Bottom