Black ich on yellow tang gone is this possible?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

weekf

Aquarium Advice Freak
Yesterday I discovered about 3 black super tiny dot on him but today it is gone?

Or it has dropped off the tang and gone multiply in the water and sandbed? Who knows only time will tell. I'd better keep the tang healthy otherwise the ich will come back to haunt him.

After work I went to buy Seachem Garlic something and soak mysis shrimp in it mannn the yellow tang loves it. This is the first time I actually see him feed off me. Normally when I present at the tank it won't even show up. But he does like his nori. Since feeding the garlic the first time whenever I show up near the tank he sure come over to me.

I also starting to lower the salinity bit by bit at the same time. Hopefully will help him overcome the ich problem.

Mine had this off and on after getting him - even after QT.

I ended up doing FW dips, and that would clear him up each time within a few minutes. After maybe 3 dips, they stopped coming back.

Personally, I think FW dips are awful to the fish, I hate seeing them suffer. Plus, you gotta be real careful with YT's because they'll jump right out of a bucket of FW if its not covered.

YMMV

Back
Top Bottom