Bubble tip help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill0181

Aquarium Advice Freak
GBTA in my tank for 2 weeks now. First pick is how it usually looks and second pic is what it looked like this morning. Is it expelling waste? Flushing system? Dying? Tank has been up for a year parameters are 1.024 SG, 8.1 PH, 0 ammonia, nitrates and nitrites all 0. Temp 78 and lighting is 2 Vho t5's, running a skimmer and two powerheads, and aquaclear 70 with carbon and phosphate blocker.

image-4140250629.jpg

image-1723567136.jpg

It may be expelling waste. Anything new to the tank in the last couple days? Water change perhaps? 2 T5's probably isn't enough light to keep an anemone healthy. They need stronger lighting than star polyps or softies.

Yes 4 gallon water change on Friday. I also have a LED with 12 white and 12 blue diodes on it, should I run this with the 10,000 daylight and 24 watt actinic? Thank you Mr. X

This one, its gives wattage it consumes but not what it gives off. If it is a watt per diode than its 12 watts?

image-3720991656.jpg

I imagine they are 1 watt LEDs and yes, it would help. I couldn't tell you if you have enough light total to support an anemone, but I would be running that fixture as well.

All is well just expelling waste, looking into dual T5 with a stunner thanks again he just ate a small piece of shrimp little smaller than his mouth! Thanks Mr. X you are very knowledgable and I appreciate your help!

image-3145156959.jpg

Back
Top Bottom