Bubbletip not looking too good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fisshboy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all, i got a bubbletip anemone on thursday placed it in my tank after acclimating it properly, it went straight to a rock and had a little wonder that night ever since friday morning its been at the front of the tank where it gets the most light under me LED and T5HO where the flow is about moderate, it hasnt moved since so i presume it likes it there, it was doing fine untill today when the lights came on it went allway back into its rock then came out but looked really thin and its mouth was really gaping ill attach a picture.

Anyway i fed it a small piece of raw prawn and it straight away ate it all and came back out looking a lot better ( picture also attached) it looks a lot better but still doesnt look too good my tank is over a year old and the params are

Ammonia - 0
Nitrite - 0
Nitrate - 10 ( little high i know im working on getting it down )
Phosphate - 0.3
Calcium - 450
Ph - 8.2
Salinity - 1.026
Temp - 25 celsius

Does anyone know what the problem could be ? At first i thought it was the nitrates but all my other corals are doing okay and the bloke i got it off his nitrates was around 20 and it was thriving.

I do have a tiny domino damsel that sleeps inside it and is always rubbing itself in there! My 2 true perc clowns dont bother with it though could it be the damsel causing it stress?

Should i start feeding it more ?

Attachments

• image-2287161050.jpg
    image-2287161050.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 78
  • image-3817615867.jpg
    image-3817615867.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 89
  • image-3941871080.jpg
    image-3941871080.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 80
Back