Button polyps not opening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tntfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
have no idea why my button polys are not opening they where fine a few days ago now they wont open all parameters are fine have em on sand bed at this point ive moved them a few times i have a Current nova 72inch 12 bulbs t5 lighting zoas are fine mushrooms are fine xenia is fine idk what could be wrong with these guys

Any predatory snails within the colony? The more you move them the more they'll stay closed. Were they up higher previously, before you moved them to the sandbed?

You are not having any problem with fish push sand on them or gobies dropping sand on them?

They where 1st in the middle of the tank they opened up there for about a day or two so i moved them up alittle higher never opened up now on sand bed i have 4 Asterea snails i just have one algae blenny i havent seen him throw any sand on them i havent got any sandshifter to stay in the tank they always jump out been threw 3 so i have a sandshifting starfish

Back
Top Bottom