Carpet nem not looking so hot!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reeferhead911

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey all just got this last week and now it's not looking real good any ideas of what to do. Water parameters are all spot on just did a big water change last week and all other corals and fish look great.. I'm running T5's with 8 24 watt ATI coral life and super blues for lighting.

Attachments

• image-1202427158.jpg
    image-1202427158.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 81
  • image-779148021.jpg
    image-779148021.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 74
Flow is really good Mr.X. It eats a half silverside once a week but my clown has been hosting it as well and feeds it a little here and there. Should I try moving it closer to the lights?

No. I don't think it needs more light. I wouldn't move it if it's attached to the tank bottom. If it's just laying there I would try a place of more or less flow, depending.
So, this just happened last night?

Yah I got up this morning and it looks as if Otha's moved a bit and its mouth was all gaped open I don't really know what to do.

Just wait a day and see if it recovers. Some times they just expel waste like this, but it sounds like you are not feeding a lot so you shouldn't see this happening. If nothing is off on the tank water, temp, ph, or anything else, and it's been fine in that spot for a week, I would expect it's expelling waste.

Back
Top Bottom