CLOWN FISH HELP PLEASE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrisareston

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok I have had my clowns for about 1 month now, and the one has gotten a lot bigger so I take it is the female... The last few days I have noticed the little one is swimming funny and staying low to the bottom. Nothing looks wrong with him at, just he is realy small now compared to the other one. Well this morning I get up and cant find him at all, then finally i see something moving in a cave I have that is covered with mushrooms, and it is him in there moving around. I was wondering if he is dying in there , should I move the rok and take him out, or should I just leave him alone? It is really hard to see in there to see what he is doing, but he is moving around.
Thanks

Yes he had been eating! He did not eat this morning though cause he was in the rocks, but last night he did eat brine shrimp.

I have to agree with Guy :D If the clown is eating, it should be fine. Clowns are funny/weird fish. It could be that he is trying to take a break form the "boss lady", or he could be trying to prepare a place for her to lay eggs.

Back
Top Bottom