Clown goby bumps!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bearchumjs

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just bought a naked green clown goby yesterday. He is developing bumps on his side. I've read it could be from malnutrition. I tried to feed mysis night and again today. He was uninterested. I even got a piece directly in front of him. What can I do to get him to eat?? Please help!

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/members/57623-albums10476-picture44260.png

edit* I've read feed cyclopeeze... the store doesnt have any. what should I do??

I don't know if it's from mal nutrition or not but if the fish isn't eating it might be the food, or it could be sick. I have heard of a disease with black spots, I can't really think of it at the moment. Do you have a qt tank? I would recommend putting him in there till you can properly diagnose him or he starts showing signs of getting better. Try feeding him flakes or frozen brine shrimp.

Chrisc0930 said:
I don't know if it's from mal nutrition or not but if the fish isn't eating it might be the food, or it could be sick. I have heard of a disease with black spots, I can't really think of it at the moment. Do you have a qt tank? I would recommend putting him in there till you can properly diagnose him or he starts showing signs of getting better. Try feeding him flakes or frozen brine shrimp.

Thank you! I looked up the black spot disease and it isn't that. Also, the last 2 days he has eaten some frozen mysis shrimp! I think he is getting better. I'm still keeping a close watch on him.

Back
Top Bottom