clownfish with a cloudy buldge out of side HELP PLEASE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi hi, I talked to my medicator-- She told me she uses "salon select" brand peroxide, I think it's very high grade/potent.. Maybe a hair salon can give you some. She tells me that she puts 1cc for 20 gallons-- very strong stuff-- in a quarantine tank. She says that it softens the lymph, and to try to gently scrape some off on a daily basis, and to treat with mela/pima between lymph removal sessions, I think in another bucket, to promote growth and health. Don't try to peel off too much at a time, because it could cause serious trauma/injury to the fish. HTH, it seems to work quite well on the angels we get at our holdings facility who have it really bad.

Thank you so much, I also went to local fish stores, and they treat with "quik fix" and suggested a fresh water dip. So far he's just doing great in the quarentine, I'm not finding anything that helps decide btwn the virus or if it's a fungal infection.

What treatments would be safe no matter which one it was? I did a 25% water change after the pima treatment. It didn't get worse, but not much better either

Back
Top Bottom